- Digital circuit design
- 16 carefully selected, high quality modulation algorithms in 1 stompbox
- True Bypass footswitch for crystal-clear signal thru
- Aluminum-alloy die cast casing to withstand wear and tear
- Heavy duty metal footswitch and on/off status LED
- Easy-to-read, readily accessible knobs
- Modulation settings for every music style
- Pristine tone with low noise level
- MIX, DEPTH and RATE knobs for detailed effect control
J-Chorus: Simulates the vintage chorus sound from a Roland JAZZ CHORUS-120 (JC-120)* amplifier.
T-Chorus: Produces a warm, lush chorus sound modulated by Triangle wave.
Detune: Mixes dry signal with a slightly pitch shifting sound to produce a chorus-like effect.
Flange: Produces a standard flanger tone.
Jet: Produces a massive flanger tone with plenty of feedback.
T-Jet: Combines Tremolo and Jet flanger effects.
B-Trem: Produces warm, roundly Bias tremolo sound.
O-Trem: Produces classic optical tremolo sound with a huge range of speed and depth.
Phase: Adds a phasing variation to the sound.
R-Phase: Produces random step-phaser effects.
Vibe: Produces natural, warm vibrato sound.
U-Vibe: Simulates the classic Uni-Vibe* effect.
T-Wah: Produces wah effects depending on picking dynamics.
A-Wah: Produces an automatically varying wah effect.
Ring: Produces a metallic ringing sound.
Echo: Produces a natural echo effect with clarity.
* Uni-Vibe is a registered trademark of Dunlop Manufacturing, Inc. JAZZ CHORUS-120 (JC-120) is a guitar amplifier model of Roland Corporation. The aforementioned manufacturer and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners. The trademarks were used merely to identify the sound character of this product.